Magnetic Stirrers with Digital Speed Indicator
Magnetic Stirrers with stainless steel tops are the most compact models. Permanent Magnet DC (PMDC) motor gives high torque even at lower speeds and maintains speed stability despite viscosity or volume changes. Different models are available for all types of laboratory stirring applications up to 10 liters. Accurate steeples speed control allows smooth variation up to 1200 rpm during acceleration or deceleration of spin speeds and ensures maximum stirring performance, every time. Ideal for routine stirring applications in research, life science, quality analysis, industrial and clinical labs.
- PMDC motor for higher torque even at low speeds
- Better speed regulation even with small volume and low speeds
- Accurate speed control maintains excellent speed stability.
- Digital Speed Indicator for displaying stirring speed
- Totally enclosed unit
- Designed for use even in the corrosive atmosphere
- 2 High-quality stir bars are included to ensure maximum stirring performance.
|Models||Stirring Capacity (ml)||External Dimensions (W x D x H) mm||Free Stir Bar Size (2 Pcs)|
|1 ML||1000||150 x 220 x 150||8 x 25 mm|
|2 ML||2000||150 x 220 x 150||9 x 35 mm|
|5 ML||5000||180 x 220 x 150||13 x 50 mm|
|10 ML||10,000||250 x 250 x 205||13 x 50 mm|
- 1 Magnetic Stirrer
- 2 stir bars (please check the table above)
- 1 Low voltage, double insulated power adapter with 4 interchangeable plugs
Brand: Remi Packing: 1 Pc/Pk.