MICROLIT E-BURETTE is a state-of-the-art Motor Operated Burette with sophisticated features and functionality. Built by our in-house team of product design engineers, it offers a host of features like Motor Controlled Piston Movement, a touch screen enabled Control Panel with a graphical user interface (GUI), and 3 Calibrated Pre-Set Speeds to perform highly accurate titrations. Designed with ergonomics and intuitive handling in mind, MICROLIT E-BURETTE is widely used in industries like Pharmaceutical, Environmental Monitoring and Food & Beverages. It exhibits excellent chemical compatibility and helps achieve precision with reliability in practical laboratory environments. Motorized Burettes also have known as e-Burette has Motorized Titration Controlled piston movement. Re-circulation system allows quick purging without loss of reagent. Easy, user-friendly, TFT touchscreen guides you to perform a quick and accurate titration.
- Work Flexibly with 3 Calibrated Pre-set Speeds
- Operate Smoothly with Motor Control
- Redirect Reagents with Recirculation Mode
- Perform Quick Titrations with TFT Touchscreen
- Dispense Easily with FlexiNozzle™
- Enhanced Functionality with a Robust Control Panel
- Save Results On the Go
- Choose from Three Unique Capacities
- Assured Quality with ISO 8655 Conformation and GLP Compliance
|±%||± µl||±%||± µl|
The error limits (Accuracy and Coefficient of Variation) mentioned above are in accordance with the nominal capacity (or maximum volume) indicated on the instrument. These are obtained by using the instrument with distilled water at equilibrium, the ambient temperature of 20 °C while operating it smoothly and steadily. The error limits are in accordance with DIN EN ISO 8655-2.
- Work Flexibly with 3 Calibrated Pre-set Speeds: MICROLIT E-BURETTE can be flexibly operated at 3 Calibrated Pre-set Speeds (1.517 ml/sec, 0.491 ml/sec and 0.013 ml/sec), including dropwise dispensing, to achieve accurate endpoints.
- Operate Smoothly with Motor Control: Motor Controlled Piston Movement facilitates correct and comfortable titrations. It eliminates the errors associated with manually operating a wheel controlling the piston.
- Re-direct Reagents with Recirculation Mode (Marker 1): Recirculation Mode prevents the loss of reagents during purging by re-directing them into the mounted bottle and facilitates bubble free dispensing.
- Perform Quick Titrations with TFT Touchscreen (Marker 3): A user-friendly TFT Touchscreen guides quick and accurate titrations and displays numeric data up to the second decimal. Keep the Stylus pressed against it to perform dispensing and lift it to stop the dispensing at once.
- Dispense Easily with FlexiNozzle TM (Marker 2): FlexiNozzle TM is an adjustable delivery nozzle. It offers a high degree of flexibility, facilitating easy dispensing in demanding laboratory conditions.
- Enhanced Functionality with a Robust Control Panel (Marker 4): A powerful, multi-functional Control Panel forms the brain of the instrument. Use it to perform functions like automatically re-fill without changing the reading, perform a zero reset (via Tare), switch the instrument off, among many more.
- Save Results On the Go: The instrument can store up to 20 results in its memory. It also offers the option to connect to a computer.
- Choose from Three Unique Capacities: MICROLIT E-BURETTE is non-autoclavable and available in three unique capacities (volumes) – 10 ml, 25 ml and 50 ml. *Refer to the table in tech specifications.
- Assured Quality with ISO 8655 Conformation and GLP Compliance: MICROLIT E-BURETTE conforms to ISO 8655 standards and is GLP compliant. Moreover, each model is individually calibrated and supplied with a calibration certificate placed inside the product package. The instrument can also be easily calibrated electronically within a laboratory, without the help of an external calibration tool.