Magnetic Stirrer with a hot plate is similar to the magnetic stirrer but has an additional stainless steel hot plate. Permanent Magnet DC (PMDC) motor gives high torque even at lower speeds and maintains speed stability despite viscosity or volume changes. Heat energy is controlled by the energy regulator. Accurate steeples speed control allows smooth variation up to 1200 rpm during acceleration or deceleration of spin speeds and ensures maximum stirring performance, every time. Ideal for routine stirring applications in research, life science, quality analysis, industrial and clinical labs.
Note: End User Declaration required for the purchase 500ml and above capacity.
- PMDC motor for higher torque even at low speeds
- Better speed regulation even with small volume and low speeds
- Accurate speed control maintains excellent speed stability.
- Digital Speed Indicator for displaying stirring speed
- Totally enclosed unit
- Designed for use even in the corrosive atmosphere
- 1 High-quality stir bar is included to ensure maximum stirring performance.
|Models||Stirring Capacity (ml)||Heating Capacity (Watts)||External Dimensions (W x D x H) mm||Free Stir Bar Size (1Pc)|
|1 MLH||1000||150||200 x 225 x 185||8 x 25 mm|
|2 MLH||2000||300||200 x 225 x 185||9 x 35 mm|
|5 MLH||5000||500||200 x 225 x 185||10 x 50 mm|
- 1 Magnetic Stirrer with Hotplate
- 1 Low voltage power adapter converter
Brand: Remi Packing: 1 Pc/Pk.