Magnetic Stirrer Economy
- Stainless steel top plate.
- compact model.
- The motor gives high torque even at lower speeds and maintains speed stability despite viscosity or volume changes.
- Different models are available for all types of Magnetic stirring applications up to 10 litres.
- Steeples speed control allows smooth variation up to 1200 rpm.
- The magnetic stirrer is quite a running apparatus utilizing the rotating field from a balance permanent magnet to include variable speed stirring action in closed or open glass or non-magnetic vessels, stirrer is accomplished by a small Teflon coated magnetic bar to be placed inside the vessel.
- Better speed regulation even with small volume and low speeds
- Totally enclosed unit
- comes with a one magnetic stir bar
- Australia Plug
Max, Speed RPM 1200 Supply: 220/230 Volts Single Phase 50 Hz
|Item Code||Stirring Capacity (Ltrs)||Top Plate Dimensions (mm)||Stirring Bar|
|MS240/1||up to 2 Ltrs||152 X152||9X35mm|
|MS240/2||up to 5 Ltrs||13X50mm|
|MS240/3||up to 10 Ltrs||13x50mm|