Micro Pipette Tips, Polypropylene
Micropipette Tips are moulded using high purity virgin polypropylene and are designed for use in a wide variety of pipetting applications and are compatible with different types of µl pipettes. These micropipettes are autoclavable, clean and the hydrophobic surface ensures low retention and increased accuracy. These universal clear tips are suitable for molecular biology and precise applications and autoclavable.
- Moulded using high purity virgin Polypropylene.
- Packed in Polyethylene bag with ‘easy tear’.
- Protection against contamination and spillage due to Zip lock-Double sealing bag.
- Suitable for molecular biology and precise applications and autoclavable.
- Clear tips for universality.
Material: Virgin Polypropylene
Packaging: Various (Please Check the Table in Description)
|MTSP||Up to 10 µl||1000|
|MT-I||Up to 200 µl||1000|
|MT-II||Up to 1000 µl||500|
|MT-III||Up to 5000 µl||100|
|MT-IV||Up to 10000 µl||100|