Pipette Filling Device, Microlit
MICROLIT EASYFILL, an electronic pipette filling instrument, is a simple yet powerful blend of sophisticated features and functionality. Designed by our in-house team of product design engineers with ergonomics and intuitive handling in mind, it offers Single Knob Dual Dispensing Mode. MICROLIT EASYFILL helps in performing sensitive operations with high precision, accuracy and reliability in practical laboratory environments.
|NE-GG-220V||Grey Body – Grey Collet and Plunger|
|NE-GR-220V||Grey Body – Red Collet and Plunger|
|NE-GB-220V||Grey Body – Blue Collet and Plunger|
|NE-GV-220V||Grey Body – Violet Collet and Plunger|
- Hold Pipettes Firmly with a Universal Silicon Collet Adapter (Marker 1): MICROLIT EASYFILL has a Universal Silicon Adapter, with internal knurling, that can easily accommodate pipettes from 1 ml to 100 ml and hold them firmly during liquid handling operations.
- Forget Contamination with In-line Membrane Filter: A PTFE Hydrophobic In-line Membrane Filter (0.2 microns) prevents aerosol contamination and liquids from accidental liquid entry.
- Know the Battery Status in One Go (Marker 2): Red LED flash denotes ‘low battery’ and green LED flash denotes ‘charging’.
- Switch Modes with a Single Knob (Marker 3): The instrument offers Dual Dispensing Mode with the help of a Single Knob. For Gravity Mode: Press the knob halfway for dropwise dispensing. This mode does not engage the motor. For Blow-out Mode: Press the knob fully for dispensing at maximum speed. This mode engages the motor.
- Work with Ease (Marker 4): MICROLIT EASYFILL has a comfortable grip and exhibits high ease of use.
- Adjust the Pump Speed During Liquid Handling (Marker 5): The instrument offers continuous pump speed adjustment during liquid handling operations.
- Operate Non-Stop for 8 Hours: MICROLIT EASYFILL uses Ni-MH 3.6 V rechargeable batteries in combination with low power consumption circuit and vacuum pressure/pump, facilitating 8 hours of continuous operation
- Autoclaving Parameters: The Collet Assembly and the 0.2 microns In-line Membrane Filter, contained within it, are fully autoclavable at 121 °C temperature and 15 psi for a duration of 10-15 minutes
- Available in Four Colour Combinations: MICROLIT EASYFILL is available in four colour combinations – Grey (GG), Red (GR), Blue (GB) and Violet (GV). *Refer to the table in tech specs.
For More Details & Catalogue, Please Click Here
Brand: Microlit Packing: 1 Pc/Pk.